- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- high waist in back to stay respectable and keep you warm
- seamless diamond gusset for comfort
- triple chain stitching in high-stress areas
- metal rivets at pocket openings make them more durable
- front pen pockets
- front coin pocket
- 12 oz denim
- 98% organic cotton / 2% lycra
- neppy denim
- high-quality YKK zipper
- stylish trim fit for everyday use
- cut & sewn in Los Angeles
Limited edition organic denim jeans made with a 12oz denim that has just enough stretch to make them comfortable on a bike.
"When a garment is neppy, or has nep, it usually just means that the fabric of the garment has been woven in a way that some of the cotton fibers extend and protrude from the main surface. Usually, these fabrics tend to possess a “snowy” look, as if fresh fallen snow is sitting on the surface of the denim."
Triple chain stitch on high-stress areas making the stitching durable
Seamless diamond gusset to keep pressure off sensitive areas
Slight rise in the rear waistband to stay respectable while on the saddle or crouching.
Regular fit cut. The waist sizing has a little more room than many of the swrve trousers to allow for the denim not being pre-washed and the exclusion of the in-between sizes (31” and 33”) in this run. The recommend washing instruction is for a cold wash.
*Note: we hem each of these jeans to order so it may take a couple extra days to receive.