A waxed cotton jacket with felted wool interior, tailored specifically for cycling is a twist on a classic English garment. Wax cotton has proven itself over many, many years to be a fabric that repeatedly stands up to bad weather and has to be one of the easiest to keep water and wind resistant.
- high hem in front to prevent bunching
- low hem in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- extra long arms with stash pocket at left forearm
- double cuffs for extra wind protection
- shoulder seams off bag strap pressure points
- double separator waterproof front zipper
- zippered Napoleon chest pocket with waterproof zipper entry
- flap chest pocket and billow pocket by hand-warmer pockets
- hidden dual zippered entrance to duck back pocket to store your valuables
- internal stash pocket
- armpit zippers for venting
- YKK zippers throughout
Wax cotton is the original water + wind repellent fabric first used by British seamen to keep dry in the harshest North Sea conditions, wax cotton is a simple idea that works beautifully: impregnate cotton fabric with a wax dressing and not only will it bead water right off and protect you from the wind, but it is also breathable to keep you comfortable even while riding your hardest.
Unlike most wax cotton jacket which are lined in cotton the swrve wax is lined with a 100% wool in the chest and upper back. Wool is a heat regulator (not an insulator) when your body is too hot it will pass the heat out away from the body but when you cool it keeps the heat in. Wool is also fantastic at wicking away sweat and naturally prevents the buildup of bacteria, the course of bad odour.
slim fit allowing room for layering
MADE IN ENGLAND