A 7 oz 100% organic cotton twill is heavier and more densely woven than most cotton materials used for masks. We added two layers of non-woven material to boost its performance.
- 7 oz 100% cotton twill
- 2 non-woven poly interior layers*
- 100% cotton interior layer for smooth feel on skin
- easy on / easy off design
- 2 over the head straps to secure to reduce strain on ears and no tying
- quick adjustment with a cord lock toggle for a personalized fit
- full face design
- fits a variety of adult-sized faces (measurements from mid-nose bridge to chin 4.5"-6" measure once with mouth closed and once while speaking to verify the size you'd be comfortable in)
*Although its specifications for the interior layer non-woven we are using does not state that it is medical grade (we're leaving that material available for those making gear specifically for those on the front lines), it does have the same content and construction as the materials used for medical grade personal protective equipment. We are not claiming that it is a medical grade filtering material because we do not have the proper test results to back it up, but we think it should help capture pathogens.
Hand wash and air dry for best results.
Machine wash delicate, take cord off first.
Wash hands immediately after taking off your mask each time.
Our masks are not medical or surgical grade. They meet and exceed the CDC's guidelines for wearing cloth masks to prevent the spread of viruses. Let's keep medical grade PPE for our health care heroes!
Face masks are not devices intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and do not meet the definition of a medical device as set forth in section 201(h) of the FD&C Act.
Before masks are packaged for shipping, they are spritzed with alcohol so if you still smell isopropyl alcohol, please allow yours to air out for a few minutes before wearing.
Made in Glassell Park in our sewing room, Los Angeles , US