- ES stand for extra special (its come a long way and is ES)
- extra long armpit zippers for venting
- double cuffs for wind protection
- hood with improved visibility
- single large rear pocket with zippered side entries on both sides, mesh interior
- high hem in front to prevent bunching
- drop tail hem to keep you warm and respectable
- shoulder seams off pressure points
- YKK zippers throughout
- reflective details
- stylish trim fit for everyday use
3-layer softshell is 10K breathable / 10K water-resistant to protect you from the elements and has a bonded fleece interior for warmth. It's impervious to water and wind, and the fleece adds warmth and wicks away moisture to the surface. This is a great fabric for cold, wet weather.
4-way stretch fabric will contort to any shape for superior comfort in any activity.
regular fit for light layering and a trim look. Its not going to flap in the wind.
The hood has improved visibility in the cut, double cuffs protect your wrists from wind, Raglan sleeve keep seams off pressure points, hidden armpit zips for easy venting, theirs a large rear back zippered duck pocket with easy access zips from both the left and right hand side of the jacket for stashing larger essentials, hand-warmer pockets, drop tail hem, reflective details, and a two-way separator front zipper again helping with easy quick ventilation.