_blk label limited edition SLIM jeans in Cone Mill's beautiful White Oak white line selvage denim, with a little bit of stretch. our jeans are designed specifically for ease of movement and comfort in any activity.
- selvage edge outseam
- no stretch waistband
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- utility back pocket with selvage edge
- front pen pockets
- 2" reflective band on inside right leg is exposed when you roll your cuff
- high quality YKK metal zipper
- YKK metal rivets at pocket openings make them more durable
- recycled poly / cotton pocketing with swrve topo print
Cone Mills White Oaks, North Carolinas White line selvege denim. A rare lightweight denim with stretch component. Real denimheads wear for at least six months before washing to really break it in beautifully.
Fabric: S19 W600 USA Cone
Weight (Oz): 11 oz.
Composition: 93% Cotton 6% Polyester 1% Spandex
3×1 Right Hand Twill
Color: Indigo with white selvage edge
CARE: wash cold, hang or lay flat to dry.
triple chain stitch on all major seams for superior durability.
MADE IN USA from USA materials
the fabric is White Oak denim made in Cone's North Carolina mills it's cut and sewn these jeans in small batches in the swrve workshop in the Glassell Park neighbourhood of Los Angeles.