Grey slim fit CORDURA® denim jeans
have lots of stretch for ease of movement and will stand up to wear, the same cut and fabric as the indigo and black slim fit jeans, yet they look and feel just like regular cotton denim jeans.
The fabric is hard-working and lasts longer. It has the look and feel of 100% cotton denim but with added abrasion resistance and strength and there is no compromise on comfort or style.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into you
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- pocket for accessories
- reflective strip on inside of both leg seams which are exposed when you roll up your cuff
- high quality YKK metal zipper
- rivets to make them more durable
Made with CORDURA® denim these jeans look and feel just like regular cotton denim.
* In a rub test conducted by CORDURA® (Martindale Abrasion BS EN ISO 12947-2:1999 Standard Woolen Abrasion with 12KPa weight), regular 100% cotton denim held up to between 75'000 to 25'000 rubs (depending on number of times the denim was washed) compared to the same weight CORDURA® denim where they stopped the tests at 250'000 rubs on all samples because the denim was just not wearing through.
Triple chain stitch in high-stress areas for flexibility and to make the construction as tough as the fabric. There's a no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit on the waist where the stretch of the fabric isn't wanted. The pockets have reinforced entry for durability and high quality YKK zippers are used throughout. Steel jean-style button.
The jeans are pre-shrunk so go for your normal waist size (regular leg length 32", long leg length 34")