- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- reinforced reflective belt loops (safety first!)
- double-welted back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- one back pocket has zipper for the important stuff
- additional small rear pocket
- two front pen pockets (keep 'em handy!)
- burly weight (325 gsm)
- 55% Cotton, 38% Nylon, 7% Spandex
- reinforced pocket entry for durability
The Durable Cotton is strong, weight 325 gsm with a cotton / nylon mix. This makes it really tough and abrasion-resistant, but the cotton will still fade so over time you will have a very personal short as the wear and tear brake them in to become your shorts. The fabric has a great4-way stretch allowing unrestricted movement in any activity. DWR coating adds light water and wind resistance.
triple chain stitch in high-stress areas for flexibility and to make the construction as tough as the fabric. There's a no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit on the waist where the stretch in the fabric isant wanted. The pockets have reinforced entry for durability and high quality YKK zippers are used throughout. Steel jean-style button.