The Camp short is built to last season after season. Great for festivals, beaches or cross-country expeditions these will have you covered no matter where your adventures take you. Two front expand-o pockets provide plenty of room for your trail maps and mix while two traditional rear pockets hold things down in back.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless gusset for comfort
- no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit throughout the day
- high-quality YKK zippers throughout
- steel jean-style button
- burly weight (325 gsm)
- 55% Cotton, 38% Nylon, 7% Spandex
- DWR coating adds light water and wind resistance
- reinforced pocket entry stitching for durability
- triple stitching in all major seams for superior durability
regular fit, 9" inseam
"what's so special about Durable Cotton" you ask? well...it's super tough and abrasion-resistant. it's made of cotton mixed with Nylon plus Lycra® for stretch. the Nylon content in the fabric not only works to make them super durable, it also allows the fabric to move sweat away more quickly from the skin. and the Lycra® adds 4-way stretch so you can move with minimal resistance for superior performance on climbing, biking, or doing anything else.
THE FINAL PRODUCT
mix our super durable and comfortable fabric with a ton of performance features, a time-tested design, and you've got your most functional and flattering shorts you'll love all summer long.
* a transverse tag was incorrectly sewn into the interior waistband. Rather than delaying the release of these awesome shorts, we've decided to leave them in. Please ignore the tag and enjoy the shorts.