The skinny fit Cordura denim jeans have lots of stretch for ease of movement and will stand up to wear * yet they look and feel just like regular cotton denim jeans.
The fabric is hard-working and lasts longer. It has the look and feel of 100% cotton denim but with added abrasion resistance and strength and there is no compromise on comfort or style.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into you
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- pocket for accessories
- reflective strip on inside right leg that is exposed when you roll up your cuff
- high quality YKK metal zipper
- rivets to make them more durable
Made with CORDURA® denim these jeans look and feel just like regular cotton denim.
* In a rub test conducted by CORDURA® (Martindale Abrasion BS EN ISO 12947-2:1999 Standard Woolen Abrasion with 12KPa weight), regular 100% cotton denim held up to between 75'000 to 25'000 rubs (depending on number of times the denim was washed) compared to the same weight CORDURA® denim where they stopped the tests at 250'000 rubs on all samples because the denim was just not wearing through.
Triple chain stitch in high-stress areas for flexibility and to make the construction as tough as the fabric. There's a no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit on the waist where the stretch of the fabric isn't wanted. The pockets have reinforced entry for durability and high quality YKK zippers are used throughout. Steel jean-style button.
The jeans are pre-shrunk so go for your normal waist size (regular leg length 32", long leg length 34")