The new Keiu anorak is designed to keep the rain and wind at bay. It features fully taped seams as well as the classic cut that's been a staple for years with anyone undertaking outdoor pursuits. The simplicity of the garment adds to its strength and helps to make it a must-pack-anyway item. The three-layer breathable and waterproof membrane is abrasion resistant and in a dark heather grey, which hides the dirt that bad weather can throw about.
A slim-fitting, pullover anorak jacket with hand-warmer pockets and top-loading chest pocket.
- Fully sealed seams
- 15K / 10K waterproof breathable
- Microfiber fleece around neck for comfort
- Drop-tail hem
- Top horizontal zip opens to chest pocket
- Two-front hand-warmer pockets with water-resistant zips
- Cuff Velcro adjustment
- Side zip (right side) two-way, from hem to armpit, to allow easy on-off, a slimmer fit, and doubles as a pit zip (there’s also a pit zip on the left)
Teflon™Shield+® waterproof, dirt resistant and breathable with a smooth, matte marled finish.
The highly breathable and waterproof membrane used in this garment provides complete protection from rain, wind, and snow.
The fully seam-sealed construction ensures you'll stay dry even in the most adverse conditions. Bonded fleece at the collar for added comfort. Modified raglan sleeve design ensures no water creeps into the seams. Cuffs include a Velcro adjustment. The anorak features a contoured drop-tail hem to keep your backside clean and dry – on or off the bike.
Slim, tailored fit