Durable Cotton trouser with a regular jeans cut, it has a relaxed fit making it easy to ware all year round.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging in
- higher waisted back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- articulated knees for a better fit
- reinforced reflective belt loops
- jean-style back pockets
- additional small rear pocket
- two front pen pockets
- high quality YKK zipper
- steel jean-style button
- heavy weight (325 gsm)
- 55% Cotton, 38% Nylon, 7% Spandex
- DWR coating adds light water and wind resistance
- triple chain-stitch sewing in all high-stress seams
The Durable Cotton is a strong with a cotton / nylon mix weight 325 gsm. This makes it really tough and abrasion-resistant, but the cotton will still fade so over time you will have a very personal trouser as the wear and tear brake them in to become yours. The fabric has a great 4-way stretch allowing unrestricted movement in any activity. DWR coating adds light water and wind resistance.
Triple chain stitch in high-stress areas for flexibility and to make the construction as tough as the fabric. There's a no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit on the waist where the stretch in the fabric isant wanted. The pockets have reinforced entry for durability and high quality YKK zippers are used throughout. Steel jean-style button.