The Durable Cotton slim fit is a close fitting tough do all trouser great whether it be cycling, climbing, hiking or just out and about.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging in
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- seamless gusseted crotch for comfort
- reinforced reflective belt loops on the back
- double-welted back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- additional small rear pocket
- non stretch interior waistband
- two front pen pockets
- DWR coating adds light water and wind resistance
- reinforced pocket entry
- triple stitching in all major seams for durability
- stylish slim fit for everyday use
The Durable Cotton is strong, weight 325 gsm with a cotton / nylon mix. This makes it really tough and abrasion-resistant, but the cotton will still fade so over time you will have a very personal short as the wear and tear brake them in to become your shorts. The fabric is 55% Cotton, 38% Nylon, 7% Spandex and has a great4-way stretch allowing unrestricted movement in any activity. DWR coating adds light water and wind resistance.
Triple chain stitch in high-stress areas for flexibility and to make the construction as tough as the fabric. There's a no-stretch interior waistband for a perfect fit on the waist where the stretch in the fabric isn't wanted. The pockets have reinforced entry for durability and high quality YKK zippers are used throughout. Steel jean-style button.