grey CORDURA® regular jeans
The new grey CORDURA® denim. The same cut and fabric as the indigo and black regular fit jeans, made of CORDURA® denim these jeans will stand up to wear, yet they look and feel just like regular cotton denim jeans. Packed with technical features, these comfortable, long-lasting jeans will perform well out on the road, or wherever you want to wear them.
- low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into you
- higher waist in back to stay respectable and to keep you warm
- articulated knees for a better fit on a bike or barstool
- seamless diamond gusset for comfort
- back pockets fit a mini U-lock
- pocket for accessories
- reflective strip on inside right leg that is exposed when rolled up
- high quality YKK metal zipper
- rivets to make them more durable
- stylish trim fit for everyday use
The CORDURA® fibres woven into the fabric makes the denim highly durable. Stretchy for ease of movement, it has the soft look and feel of cotton next to the skin.
How durable is the fabric? *in a rub test conducted by CORDURA® (Martindale Abrasion BS EN ISO 12947-2:1999 Standard Woolen Abrasion with 12KPa weight), regular 100% cotton denim held up to between 75,000 to 25,000 rubs (depending on number of times the denim was washed) compared to the same weight CORDURA® denim where they stopped the tests at 250,000 rubs on all samples because the denim was just not wearing through.
Our jeans have been pre-washed to soften the fabric, prevent shrinkage, and reduce the dark indigo dye from staining. However, some transfer of colour can still occur, especially when wet. To reduce the likelihood of this, we suggest washing the jeans before wear (following the care directions) especially if the garment will come into contact with white items.
The jeans feature triple chain-stitching on high-stress to make them extra durable.
A reflective strip on each leg is revealed when you roll them up.
The seamless diamond gusset keeps pressure off sensitive areas.
A slight rise in the rear waistband means it stays in place while on the saddle or crouching.